Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012- Back To My Lessons Challenge

January, my birthday month, has been wonderful!! I managed to get myself back on track as far as my lessons are concerned, I am studying again. Now that I am back on my path, I plan to really push myself this year so that I can make some real gains. Before I go to bed this evening, I will meditate and I will have achieved my biggest challenge this year which was to meditate everyday for one year and, I did it. I am so proud of me and my body mind spirit, thanks me. I was able to save myself through daily meditation, because prior to starting this challenge last February 1st, my mind was so fractured and I was sure that something was terribly wrong. But, after just a week of meditating, after not doing it for years, I felt the brain fog lifting. It was then that I decided to challenge myself to doing this for a year but now I know that I will continue this practice for as long as I can. So all in all, January has been a very fruitful month and I am still celebrating my birthday for at least a couple of more months!!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading how people are focusing on uplifting things...This is a very inspiring blog...I am going to start writing about things that inspire me...My one focus is to learn Spanish this year...it is my heritage so I want to absorb it as much as I can...Can't wait to see more posts..:) Wonderful blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda!! My husband and I are studying spanish and it is fun but very challenging!

    ReplyDelete