Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Math Madness

I am so proud of myself for working on my math almost everyday this month, with a little time off for my spring equinox trip. I am actually enjoying the challenge of learning math from the ground up. I am a real beginner and I am going to continue learning math because my goal is to be a renaissance woman and in order to earn that title, I have to learn to do a lot things reasonably well. So as it stands, in the evening my honey and I now read together, do spanish lessons, guitar lessons, music theory. My husband is sketching on a regular basis but I have yet to really get into my art, I will need to make that a priority real soon, maybe I will have to make it a challenge in order to get something going. Be back tomorrow with a new challenge for April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment