Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Is Ending

Well it is the end of the month and I did not complete my challenge which was to read a book a week, a Harry Potter book that is. My daughter gave me the complete set about two years ago and I was suppose to read all of them before the last movie and I will do that but this month was suppose to get me through the first books two, three, four and five. In January, I read book one and this month I completed two, three, four and I am 250 pages into the fifth book. I can't believe that little kids actually sit down and read this long books, I would have fainted if my parents had bought me a 800 plus page book when I was a little girl. The further I get on in this series, I realize that the books have gone from children, to teens to young adults, and maybe the last two will be for just plain adults. Even though I have to continue reading the last two and half books before mid July when the movie comes out, tomorrow I have start a new challenge for the month of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment