Saturday, October 1, 2011

October Food Challenge

October is going to be a real challenging month for me and I am so ready to kick this off. I plan to cut pasta, rice, potatoes, fruit drinks, and any other junk food from my diet. The junk is very easy but the pasta and rice, oh my, that is going to be hard for me because I love love love both of those starchy foods. I really did not eat that much today. I ate couple of boiled eggs for breakfast and I drink some beet kvass which is a medicinal drink. For lunch I had a tuna salad sandwich and an orange. I was too lazy to go to the store today so, for dinner I had some cereal and an apple but tomorrow I will get back to cooking healthy meals. I had planned to eliminate bread also but decided to limit it to only the weekends just so if I am out and about and need to find something to eat, I can grab a sandwich from a deli. So I am off and running and will check in every few days to let you know how it is going.

2 comments:

  1. That`s so funny Talibah as I have decided too to do something more healthy this month. I`ll be checking on your progress. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I wish you success too!!

    ReplyDelete