Sunday, October 9, 2011

October Food Challenge

Today is day nine of my October food challenge and all is going well and I have added some great new things to my diet. In the mornings and evenings, I have four ounces of beet kvass and it is working wonders on my digestion tract. I have heard the name ghee but never asked what it was and none of my friends even knew what it was,but it is made from butter and now I have something yummy and good for you to put on my also good for you, spelt bread. And lastly, I have added bone broth to my diet starting this week. Bone broth is very healing for the body and my body needs a lot of help because I need it to last at least forty more years if not more!!


At the beginning of this food challenge, I was craving sugar which I get from my pasta so I found myself eating too much fruit but now I have that under control, it is an apple a day, not four apples. The other good news is that I started taking private pilates lessons and it is so much fun, I love being pushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment