Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Challenge--My Quest to Become Centenarian

My quest to become a centenarian is of course an ongoing adventure but in November I was suppose to focus in by reading a couple of books on the subject and well, I am only a quarter of the way through one of the books. Between preparing my home for the holidays, finishing the last Harry Potter book before Twilight came out(I needed a goal in order to complete the last of the series), and traveling to visit my sister who has been in the hospital for a month, I fell short on this challenge. One thing I did do this month that put a smile on my face was to create what I call hanging protection altars for my pen pals as we celebrated our penniversary by exchanging art in honor of our year.



No comments:

Post a Comment