Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Challenge Remix

My June challenge has to be expanded, instead of it only being about releasing the past, I now realize that I have to include my original challenge to the mix.  I tried to leave it out because I felt as though it would be almost impossible for me to succeed in this challenge but after today, I know that I have to do it for my wellbeing.  I challenge myself to stop gossiping, and that includes listening to and passing on second hand information. So that means staying out of other people's drama, leaving my two cents out of the equation, minding my own business. Louise Hay said that when she decided to stop gossiping, lol, she didn't have anything to talk about for a month.  So here I go and I will check  in to let you know how it is going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment