Friday, July 1, 2011

July Challenge..............No Idiot Box

I have been on the road for two weeks and my senses are over loaded so I am simply not ready to watch any television, and I am adding dvds to the challenge also. I need time to be creative, to read all of the books that are stacking up around me, to play my guitar and most of all, to return to painting because it makes me happy. So here I go, day one did have a movie in it but that was before I decided that dvds had to go also. And oh yeah, I want to add reading news online to the challenge also, because that stuff is maddening and draining. As of now, I am off and running with this new challenge for the month of July, wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!! We are going to join you on this challenge. Harmony is going to faint when I tell her

    ReplyDelete