Sunday, July 24, 2011

Repeating Patterns-Kat Eye View Assignment



Now that I have turned the television off, I have so much time on my hands and I am jumping into new and exciting challenging as a result of my July challenge of turning the idiot box off. So this post is one of my assignments from a fabulous photographer/teacher of online courses. Look for the KatEye link on the side.
I guess I am kind of cheating because I took these photos a couple of months ago but they fit the assignment but I am out there with my camera doing other assignments, more on that later.

2 comments:

  1. Talibah, how awesome, turning the TV off! It gives you tons of time, doesn't it? It's not cheating to use archive shots in my challenges, I consider it just as valuable to review as to use new shots. These are both great shots, but I am drawn to the shadow and light in the first one. Thanks so much for linking in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That`s a fantastic idea - turning the TV off. Well done...it`s so easy just to turn it on and not even realize you are doing it. I think I need to turn the computer off for a month. Beautiful images and I love staring up through the glass roof at the buildings above. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete