Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Challenging Month

For the month of February, I joined the 28 day meditation Challenge initiated by a website one of my friends posted on her FB page and it was life altering. I learned to meditate many decades ago and I did it religiously for years before dropping off and only doing it in times of great stress. For the last year and a half, I have been living in some kind of brain fog which I could not seem to escape and then along came this challenge and to my joy, I found myself emerging from the fog that had me trapped. When I started the challenge, I had no idea that my freedom would be the outcome, yet here I am on the other side and feeling better than I have felt in years. As a result of that challenge, I am continuing my meditation because it is so crucial to my mind/body/spirit health. So now I have decided to give myself a new challenge every month for a year. That means I have to come up with twelve life expanding monthly challenges, so here I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment