Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 11 of my April Challenge-Crystal and Stone Healing

This is an actual porous stone from Mt. Shasta one of my favorite power spots. They say that Mt. Shasta is a magnetic vortex and that there is a portal that if you walk into it, you come out in my other favorite power spot, Sedona. You cannot tell from this photo but the stone has a purplish tint to it and some say that that is because of St. Germain is said to appear on the mountain. When I sit with this stone, I think of all of the marvelous stories about lemurians living in the mountain, little people dwelling on the mountain, strange cloud formations over the mountain, lights over and on the mountain at night, sightings of big foot and ufos and all of the people that make a pilgrimage to the mountain every year. I love the energy in this stone because for me it embodies power and magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment