Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 14 of my April Challenge-Crystal and Stone Healing

MOLDAVITE is a very expensive crystal because it is so rare and as far as I know, only found in one place. It is said to have formed when a meteorite hit the earth. According to the Crystal Bible, "it is a fusion of extraterrestrial energies with mother earth." I have only ever seen it sold in these tiny little pieces and I bought this one about twelve years ago and it costed me around forty/fifty bucks. I love the deep green color and the power that emanates from it is off the richter and it opens you to communications with your higher self.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. I think my sister has a piece of moldavite. She swears it sends a tremor through her body. She put it against me an I didn't feel anything... but we were on a cruise ship and I was more interested in the view at the time.

    So what stone would I use to ward off candida??? Or is there not just one stone?

    I am a new follower, I have a blog, My Journey With Candida. I think I have healed my candida... but it is so sneaky that .. who knows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the book, Crystal Prescriptions, Judy Hall says that carnelian and zincite are crystals for candida. Thanks for checking my blog out!!

    ReplyDelete